We hope to get her in the water before the big freeze hits and have been plugging away getting as much done as we can.
We masked off the cockpit and applied Pettit Easy Poxy semigloss "buff" paint. This is the same paint we used on the window frames. We decided it would not look as dirty as quickly as the white would in the cockpit.
We unmasked the area and let it cure up for a few days then re-masked it and applied KiwiGrip to the nonskid areas. When we unmasked the area we were surprised by how dark the semigloss looks next to the much lighter nonskid, if it didn't come out of the same can as the paint we used on the window frames I'd swear it was an entirely different color!